Traducción & Definición
a cow: una vaca
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, the resting place of Noah's Ark, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more... Though, strangely, not a single cow."
- "Bonjour le cow!"
- "There's a competition to guess the cow's weight."
- "However, if you enjoy the smell of cow manure and exhaust, the Interstate 5 is your best option."
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "They're just too big, like a big, fat, clumsy, old cow!"
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "Who do you think comes closer: the expert who's worked with cows all his life;"
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cow' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!