Traducción & Definición
a cow: una vaca
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "However, if you enjoy the smell of cow manure and exhaust, the Interstate 5 is your best option."
- "Who do you think comes closer: the expert who's worked with cows all his life;"
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, the resting place of Noah's Ark, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more... Though, strangely, not a single cow."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "Bonjour le cow!"
- "There's a competition to guess the cow's weight."
- "They're just too big, like a big, fat, clumsy, old cow!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cow' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!