Traducción & Definición
to create (a clone of oneself): crear (su propio clon)
God created heaven and earth. Amen. Dios creó el cielo y la tierra. Amén.
UK: I've created the most delicious cake ever.
US: Look Igor, I've created a monster!
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Create' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!