Traducción & Definición
to create (a clone of oneself): crear (su propio clon)
God created heaven and earth. Amen. Dios creó el cielo y la tierra. Amén.
UK: I've created the most delicious cake ever.
US: Look Igor, I've created a monster!
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Create' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!