Traducción & Definición
a credit card: una tarjeta de crédito
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
- "Philip : I'll be paying by credit card, but is it ok if I settle my bill tomorrow morning?"
- "I just wanted to check something: my CVV code is the last three digits on the back of my credit card, right?"
- "Bruno : Eh... I'll pay by credit card please."
- "If you downgrade, we'll refund your credit card for $2500 - the difference between economy and business airfare."
- "I'm sorry, sir, we don't take credit cards."
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "I Just booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong using my personal credit card."
- "Bruno : You don't take credit cards?"
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Credit card' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!