Traducción & Definición
a crisis: una crisis
My wife is having a midlife crisis. Mi mujer está en plena crisis de los cuarenta.
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "Crisis solved!"
- "Crisis counselor"
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Crisis' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!