Traducción & Definición
cute: lindo, adorable, encantador
(You think you're) cute, (don't you?): (Te crees muy) listo, (¿no?) (US)
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
- "Hannah : It's so cute!"
- "Ooh, look at me, I'm a cute little doggy!"
- "I think it's cute that you're nervous."
- "You're cute!"
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a "cute accent" when I spoke Mandarin."
- "You are so cute, yes you are!"
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "They are genetically cuter than other babies."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cute' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!