Traducción & Definición
cute: lindo, adorable, encantador
(You think you're) cute, (don't you?): (Te crees muy) listo, (¿no?) (US)
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
- "You are so cute, yes you are!"
- "I think it's cute that you're nervous."
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a "cute accent" when I spoke Mandarin."
- "They are genetically cuter than other babies."
- "Hannah : It's so cute!"
- "Ooh, look at me, I'm a cute little doggy!"
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cute' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!