Traducción & Definición
to dance: bailar
a dancer: un bailarín
a dance: un baile
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "(Rodrigo dances the sambiña )"
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dance' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!