Traducción & Definición
to dance: bailar
a dancer: un bailarín
a dance: un baile
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Xavier : It's a long story... Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dance' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!