Traducción & Definición
a day: un día
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
- "What do you do on a typical day?"
- "326 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "I haven't drunk any water in three days!"
- "Brian : I have no idea, it's my first day!"
- "Speaking of women, I have with me a letter from Susan Bliss who couldn't be with us on this sad day."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "It's a nice day."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Day' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!