Traducción & Definición
(I owe you) a debt: (Tengo) una deuda (contigo)
to be in debt: tener deudas, estar endeudado
UK: I am in debt because I went to university.
US: My father left many debts when he died.
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "Mazerati found out that the family was in debt, and he knew they would be willing to sell their shares."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "No glasses for me and I am in debt!"
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Debt' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!