Traducción & Definición
a delay: un retraso
We apologize for the delay. Nos disculpamos por el retraso.
to delay: retardar, retroceder
My flight has been delayed. Han retrasado el vuelo.
UK: Brutish Airways was very kind to apologise for the delay.
US: Yes, but we've been delayed at this airport for three months!
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "Announcement 1 : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "Our server is at 99.9% full capacity, which causes significant delay in sending and receiving messages."
- "Sorry for the confusion, I think I must have delayed jet lag or something."
- "We do sincerely apologise for the delayed arrival."
- "Don't delay!"
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "Train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Delay' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!