Traducción & Definición
a desire: un deseo, ganas
I have no desire to clean the house today. Hoy no tengo ganas de limpiar la casa.
to desire: desear, tener ganas de
I desire a better position in the company. Deseo un mejor puesto en la empresa.
- "This development pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain Nirvana with us, or possibly just Soundgarden."
- "When asked for the reason behind Zirconda's desire to join the EU, the Zircondan Minister of Foreign Affairs replied, "We've really always liked Europe."
- "I can sell you one, if you desire."
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in the next decade."
- "-In a recent survey, nearly 70% of customers indicated that they wanted their needs and desires met prior to having to ask."
- "Ah, here we are: It is my desire to bequeath the football club, Real Fudgenudge FC, to my grandson."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production"."
- "Your commitment to daily English lessons has shown me how earnestly you desire to converse in the language of Shakespeare."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Desire' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!