Traducción & Definición
devoted: devoto, fiel
to devote: consagrar
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "A CEO couldn't ask for a more devoted special assistant."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Devoted husband and father of three, Verne Calahan, was found walking down the road near his home in Somerset, Kentucky early yesterday evening."
- "I am devoted to various evil causes and ventures."
- "We devote our lives to your cause."
- "Susie : The second floor is devoted to health, beauty, and relaxation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Devoted' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!