Traducción & Definición
different: diferente, distinto
a difference: una diferencia
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "Todd : Everythingisperfectia is very different than Earth."
- "He was acting strange, different, a little bit queer, I guess you could say."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to... propose you."
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Different' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!