Traducción & Definición
to discover: descubrir
When I looked through his personal details, I discovered that he was actually married! Al revisar sus datos personales, ¡descubrí que en realidad estaba casado!
a discovery: un descubrimiento, un hallazgo
undiscovered: inexplorado, desconocido
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "Let's discover together, shall we?"
- "I'm dying to rediscover fine British cuisine."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Today we'll discover a part of the world that I know nothing about: Scandinavia!"
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Discover' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!