Traducción & Definición
to discover: descubrir
When I looked through his personal details, I discovered that he was actually married! Al revisar sus datos personales, ¡descubrí que en realidad estaba casado!
a discovery: un descubrimiento, un hallazgo
undiscovered: inexplorado, desconocido
- "Brian : Our sources tell us that just minutes before Stink's corpse was discovered by Bruno, you were seen in the sales department!"
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Today we'll discover a part of the world that I know nothing about: Scandinavia!"
- "Let's discover together, shall we?"
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Discover' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!