Traducción & Definición
a document: un documento
to document: documentarse
- "These records are legal documents and Bruno insisted that this laboratory comply with regulations."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "If not, just have fun reading the official hiring policy document when it arrives."
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
- "Bob : The left button is used to select things: files, folders or documents, or to click on internet links, for example."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out emails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "The cursor can be used to scroll up and down in documents and web pages for example."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "I've got both documents open but I have to click between them."
- "I'm referring of course to the documents we discussed last week in Hong Kong."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Document' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!