Traducción & Definición
a document: un documento
to document: documentarse
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "These records are legal documents and Bruno insisted that this laboratory comply with regulations."
- "Bob : The left button is used to select things: files, folders or documents, or to click on internet links, for example."
- "If not, just have fun reading the official hiring policy document when it arrives."
- "The cursor can be used to scroll up and down in documents and web pages for example."
- "I've got both documents open but I have to click between them."
- "I'm referring of course to the documents we discussed last week in Hong Kong."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out emails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Document' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!