Traducción & Definición
dodgeball (game): El balón prisionero (juego)
a dodgeball (object): un balón para jugar al "balón prisionero"
to dodge: evitar, esquivar, eludir
- "Dodgeball is played with two teams of 10 players;"
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
- "A regulation dodgeball is a rubber ball 8 and 1/2 inches in diameter;"
- "In any case, I'd like to introduce you to someone I think you all know, who's also a wizard at dodgeball."
- "Everyone is invited to exhibit their dodgeball skills at a special training session."
- "Bruno : Well I am not sure, I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
- "What is dodgeball?"
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "With me, you will learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and... dodge."
- "Dodgeball is a team game, and there's no "I" in team, as they say."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dodgeball' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!