Traducción & Definición
dodgeball (game): El balón prisionero (juego)
a dodgeball (object): un balón para jugar al "balón prisionero"
to dodge: evitar, esquivar, eludir
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "Dodgeball is played with two teams of 10 players;"
- "In any case, I'd like to introduce you to someone I think you all know, who's also a wizard at dodgeball."
- "A regulation dodgeball is a rubber ball 8 and 1/2 inches in diameter;"
- "Dodgeball is a team game, and there's no "I" in team, as they say."
- "With me, you will learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and... dodge."
- "What is dodgeball?"
- "Everyone is invited to exhibit their dodgeball skills at a special training session."
- "Bruno : Well I am not sure, I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dodgeball' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!