Traducción & Definición
I work during the day. Trabajo durante el día.
UK: During the war I worked on a farm.
US: Please don't talk during the match.
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "During your stay in our humble temple, I will be your spiritual guide in your quest for inner peace and enlightenment."
- "During the first quarter of this year, over 5,000 males were surveyed by Smell Solutions about their fragrance buying habits."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
- "What do you usually do during your holiday party?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'During' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!