Traducción & Definición
an environmental initiative: una iniciativa ecológica, una iniciativa para proteger el medioambiente
- "Sigourney : Well Bruno, I write what I see, and during our interview you gave me no indication that the environmental initiatives of your own company interested you in the slightest."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "As I mentioned in my email, I'm looking to get some advice on possible environmental initiatives that we could incorporate here at Delavigne."
- "Bruno Delavigne in person, hoping for an interview about the environmental initiatives at the company."
- "Susie : Delavigne is a San Francisco-based cosmetics company, and I'm here today to tell you about some of the environmental initiatives we're currently working on."
- "We worked on incorporating some environmental initiatives together."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "She's the one that spearheaded our latest environmental initiatives."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "So as you can see, the Delavigne Corporation has a number of exciting projects planned for 2007, ranging from the launch of innovative new fragrances, business ventures as well as environmental initiatives."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Environmental initiative' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!