Traducción & Definición
to establish: establecer, crear, fundar; probar, demostrar
To establish a business Crear una empresa
(well) established: (firmemente) establecido, consolidado, arraigado
an establishment: un establecimiento, una empresa
UK: We have now established that Madeleine was killed by her mother.
US: The Delavigne Corporation is a very well-established company.
- "A connection between the recent animal incidents has not yet been established;"
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "My brand is established."
- "Listen, Sleepwalker, I'm going to try and establish your position."
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "We have video footage of masked members of this group breaking in to our establishment shortly before we opened on Friday."
- "I have been assured that we have every right to take legal action against your establishment."
- "An established, high-end French product on the American market would do very well."
- "Ref: FDA Establishment Inspection Report"
- "- DO NOT smoke in the establishment."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Establish' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!