Traducción & Definición
(the) European (commission): (la comisión) europea
a European: un europeo
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "Today we are going to talk about fox hunting with our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "The European parliament?"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'European' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!