Traducción & Definición
even: hasta, incluso, aún más
Bruno even paid for my drink. Bruno pagó incluso mi bebida.
Bruno is impressed by Susie's charm, but he is even more impressed by her efficiency. Bruno está impresionado por el encanto de Susie, pero lo está aún más por su eficacia.
(an) even (number): (un número) par
(an) even (surface): (una superficie) plana
Bruno has an even temper. Bruno tiene un temperamento equilibrado.
Icarus has very even teeth. Icarus tiene los dientes derechos.
We're even. Estamos en paz.
(or) even: (o) incluso
If you'd like to have a drink on Tuesday, or even go out to dinner, please call me. Si quisieras ir a tomar algo el martes o incluso cenar juntos, por favor llámame.
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "Brian : He doesn't even like tea!"
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "I didn't even know there was a country called Kalackistan."
- "I can smell the poo already, and we haven't even opened the door yet!"
- "Don't be rude, we haven't even unpacked our bags yet."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Even' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!