Traducción & Definición
an evening: una noche
I'm going to be receiving an important call later this evening. Voy a recibir una llamada importante esta noche.
(There is a party on Friday) evening: (Hay una fiesta el viernes) por la noche
UK: It's best to call me in the evening after six.
US: We enjoyed an evening of rap music with "Daddy G".
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Harold : That's quite enough of that for one evening."
- "Philip : Like I've always done, with an evening of heavy drinking and some meaningless sex."
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
- "Warbuckle : I think I do... You want me to find... a "lady" for the evening?"
- "Well, what an evening we had - you certainly know how to let your hair down!"
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Evening' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!