Traducción & Definición
(not) exactly: (no) exactamente, (no) del todo
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "Yes...Oh, we're on it, sir! Exactly!"
- "If everyone will be so kind as to follow me, I will tell you exactly where Susie and Bruno are."
- "What if I told you I know their exact location at this very moment?"
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
- "If it interests you, I can fax you "exactly" what the Perfume Hut's sales represent to the Delavigne Corporation."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Icarus : Exactly!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Exact' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!