Traducción & Definición
to exit: salir
an exit: una salida
- "Last seen : Exiting clubhouse of San Francisco Olympic Club with dog-walker."
- "( Bruno exits )"
- "If you'd like to make your way to the exit now please."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "Northbound traffic on highway one isn't much better: An accident at the Embarcadero exit has traffic completely backed up."
- "3:50 PM - Harold exits the elevator on the 14th floor, where he is greeted by Polly Watson."
- "Hannah : No, Dave, that's the exit."
- "The novice burglars exited the bank minutes later, and inevitably stepped upon the wet concrete."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Exit' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!