Traducción & Definición
an expenditure: un gasto
UK: Steve's expenditure for his week amounted to $5000!
US: Most of his expenditures were unnecessary, especially the holiday in Tahiti.
- "Why don't I come by and do an on-site inspection of the machine to determine if it is a worthwhile expenditure?"
- "You see, your proposed budget expenditure..."
- "This sort of expenditure is frivolous and needless."
- "I believe we should look into changing banks as soon as possible: staying with our current bank seems to be a foolish expenditure."
- "In lieu of this pointless, frivolous expenditure, I propose a boring meeting at the office at 8.15 am."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Expenditure' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!