Traducción & Definición
a factory: una fábrica
Atención al plural, factories (las fábricas).
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "I was hoping to discuss the working conditions at ChinaCorp's factory as well as its production capacity."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Factory' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!