Traducción & Definición
a family: una familia
- "A small family place."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "It's a family affair"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Family' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!