Traducción & Definición
a family: una familia
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "A small family place."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "It's a family affair"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Family' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!