Traducción & Definición
fast: rápido, deprisa
to fast: ayunar
(to break) the fast: (no hacer) el ayuno
The term breakfast is made up of the words "break" and "fast". The term literally refers to "breaking" or ending a "fast" (the period in which nothing is eaten).
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "Olaf : Come on driver, just drive faster!"
- "They move fast now, don't they?"
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "Olaf : Faster!"
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
- "Klaus : Faster!"
- "It was the fastest interview of my life..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fast' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!