Traducción & Definición
(I've known him) for hundreds of years: (Lo conozco) desde hace cientos de años
(I lived in Australia) for 3 months: (He vivido en Australia) durante 3 meses
- "Nigel : Bruno, my boy, it's been only 10 minutes since we met, but I feel like we've known each other for hours."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "I am not sure whether or not you have heard, but I have recently been asked to return to Ireland for a few days to deliver the eulogy at my grandfather's wake."
- "I paid for my own flights from France, and when I started working at Delavigne, I had to sleep under a bridge for three weeks."
- "I mean the other day, Horatio yelled at me in Spanish for an hour, and then he brought me a cactus for my office."
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
- "Edward : But Bruno's been in there for 48 hours now."
- "Warbuckle : Y'all been drinking for hours!"
- "Wine woman : The estate has been in my family for five generations..."
- "I've been here for three days!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'For hundreds of years' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!