Traducción & Definición
to force: forzar, obligar
a force: una fuerza
The door is heavy. You need to use a lot of force to open it. La puerta pesa. Tienes que hacer fuerza para abrirla.
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "I'm not going to suggest that we force all pubs to allow smoking, and ban non-smokers, however tempting this may be."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "Force of habit..."
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "I was forced to renounce tea in favour of coffee."
- "Mistake 2: You should never force lions to wear rollerblades."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Force' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!