Traducción & Definición
former: antiguo, pasado, anterior, ex
He is a former prime minister. Es un ex primer ministro.
The artist formerly known as Prince. El artista antes conocido como Prince.
I had problems with my former tenants. Tuve problemas con mis inquilinos anteriores.
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "The former Horatio Oléré"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "His second act was to have sex with the former President's wife."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Former' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!