Traducción & Definición
former: antiguo, pasado, anterior, ex
He is a former prime minister. Es un ex primer ministro.
The artist formerly known as Prince. El artista antes conocido como Prince.
I had problems with my former tenants. Tuve problemas con mis inquilinos anteriores.
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "His second act was to have sex with the former President's wife."
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "The former Horatio Oléré"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Former' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!