Traducción & Definición
unfortunately por desgracia
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "The rest of you will not be as fortunate."
- "Moira : Fortunately no casualties or damages were reported, although aftershocks were still being felt today."
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "Both trains derailed, but fortunately nobody was seriously injured."
- "Fortunately for us, most of these efficiency reviews follow the same general format."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Fortunately, I was able to locate a log marking the subject's time of arrival and departure each day for the month of August."
- "Fortunately she felt the same way."
- "Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday, the 11th, of next month."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fortunate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!