Traducción & Definición
a fox (animal): un zorro (animal)
a fox (slang): una chica sexy
- "The only danger was the foxes."
- "And what happens when the fox is caught?"
- "Some people enjoy collecting knives, others enjoy building robots, and some English people like me think that the most enjoyable hobby of all is to hunt a small fox with a pack of dogs."
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
- "(source: Fox News)"
- "Rupert : Well, if the fox hasn't had a heart attack from running, then it is usually eaten alive by the dogs."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Brent : And how do these dogs hunt the fox, Rupert?"
- "Rupert : Actually, fox hunting has been banned since 2004, but that hasn't stopped me and my friends from hunting those foxes!"
- "Rupert : We use specially-trained dogs that track the scent of the fox with their noses."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fox' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!