Traducción & Definición
a fox (animal): un zorro (animal)
a fox (slang): una chica sexy
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "The only danger was the foxes."
- "Rupert : Well, if the fox hasn't had a heart attack from running, then it is usually eaten alive by the dogs."
- "Some people enjoy collecting knives, others enjoy building robots, and some English people think that the most enjoyable hobby of all is to hunt a small fox with a pack of dogs."
- "Rupert : We use specially-trained dogs that track the scent of the fox with their noses."
- "(source: Fox News)"
- "Rupert : Actually, fox hunting has been banned since 2004, but that hasn't stopped me and my friends from hunting those foxes!"
- "And what happens when the fox is caught?"
- "Brent : And how do these dogs hunt the fox, Rupert?"
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fox' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!