Traducción & Definición
a fraud: un fraude, un engaño, una defraudación
a fraud: un impostor
- "Philip : Fraud?"
- "Fraud? That's a big word!"
- "I'll report it to our fraud department."
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "-Theft, fraud and dishonesty"
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "Because, eh, technically you'd be committing fraud!"
- "He has been suspended from his position at the bank following accusations of fraud."
- "Internet fraud is the fastest-growing area of crime, and its perpetrators have just launched a major offensive on internet users."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fraud' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!