Traducción & Definición
(to have) some free time: (tener) algo de tiempo libre
If you have some free time this weekend, you should come over for a drink. Si tienes algo de tiempo libre este fin de semana, deberías venir a tomar un trago.
to be free (to do something): estar o ser libre (para hacer algo)
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
- "Well, are you free to talk for a few minutes?"
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "Are you free to talk?"
- "Edward : Jean, are you free tonight?"
- "Are you free next week?"
- "Say, are you free tonight?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Free time' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!