Traducción & Definición
(the) full-time (staff): (el personal) a tiempo completo
(a) part-time (job): (un trabajo) de media jornada, a tiempo parcial
- "I've always wanted children, but as you know I am a professional woman who works full time."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "Wanted: Full-Time Manager for Customer Service Department"
- "With my husband working full time, I have decided that it makes sense for me to stop working at this time in order to spend more time with my kids in their formative years."
- "Being a manager is a full-time job, and I'm very busy."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "I feel like I have to choose between becoming a full-time mother or keeping my job."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Full time' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!