Traducción & Definición
generally: generalmente, por lo general
in general: en general
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Generally, it's workers who are laid off that receive unemployment benefits."
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Generally' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!