Traducción & Definición
generally: generalmente, por lo general
in general: en general
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "Generally, it's workers who are laid off that receive unemployment benefits."
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Generally' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!