Traducción & Definición
a guest: un invitado
a guest of honor: un invitado de honor
- "Before the festivities begin we have to collect the most important guest – Bruno Delavigne!"
- "We are guests on Todd's spaceship."
- "Dave : And what will I find there, the guest toilet?"
- "I expect more guests in a couple of weeks for Mother's 75th birthday, and I would appreciate it if the repairs were done before their visit."
- "Harold Warbuckle : Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, my name is Harold P."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "We can show our guests a bit of Australia, and then eat so much that we all throw up!"
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "Dear guests"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Guest of honor' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!