Traducción & Definición
to guide: guiar
a guide: un guía, un instructor
- "And I also have a few guides to breast-feeding and homeopathy for children, if you're interested."
- "We will be guiding you through your mission into space."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me..."
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
- "During your stay in our humble temple, I will be your spiritual guide in your quest for inner peace and enlightenment."
- "Bruno : You are coming as my translator and my guide."
- "I'll leave you a certain amount of leeway in the negotiations, though please use the following figures as a guide"
- "Betty : Well, he's more like a guide."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "I'd like to know as much as possible about pubs before meeting him. Would you be my guide?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Guide' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!