Traducción & Definición
half (of the apples are red): la mitad (de las manzanas son rojas)
El plural de "half" es halves: "Two halves make a whole." Dos mitades hacen uno.
(I will see you in) an hour and a half!: ¡(Te veré) en una hora y media!
- "Brian : Jean, 200 miles takes about three and a half hours by car."
- "That's why I'm prepared to let you get your hands on La Potion de Papi in just two weeks' time: two and a half months before anyone else."
- "Half the US army is in the corridor!"
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading emails which say nothing."
- "I don't give a damn if it's half a day a week, I don't like it."
- "I am currently between jobs, after finishing my three and a half year tour with the Marmoset Circus."
- "You may know him as one half of the group Dumb Prank (he's the short one with the gold helmet)."
- "Worldwide, our fragrance sales increased 4.8% compared to the first half of last year."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Outlook for the second half of the year"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Half' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!