Traducción & Definición
(I) happened to be (there): Resulta que yo estaba allí
There just so happened to be an extra concert ticket. Resulta que había precisamente una entrada más para el concierto.
She happened to be on the same bus: Nos encontramos con ella por casualidad en el mismo autobús
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Today happens to be my birthday."
- "A quick-thinking pedestrian, who happened to pass by just as the suspicious youths entered the bank, helped police solve the crime in record time."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. Randy happens to be blind, but we're happy to have him with us on his first flight."
- "Randy happens to be blind, but we're happy to have him with us on his first flight."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Happened to be' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!