Traducción & Definición
to have, to get a look (at something): examinar, echar un vistazo (a algo)
Could you have a look at my ankle? I think it's broken. ¿Puede examinar mi tobillo? Creo que me lo he roto.
- "Horatio : Ok, I go have a look."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "Then we turned and shook as we had a look in the room where the dead men lay"
- "I'd quite like to get a closer look at the product if I may."
- "You don't mind if I open your bag and have a look inside?"
- "Kevin : Okay, okay, okay, let me have a look... Everything seems to be in order... but, but oh, but listen, there seems to be some bad resonance."
- "Hannah : Ok, let's have a look."
- "Brian : Ok, let me just have a quick look."
- "Mr. Jiou : Let me have a look at that."
- "Edward : Erm, can I have a look at the flat as well?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Have a look' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!