Traducción & Definición
healthy: sano, saludable, próspero
Bruno is healthy. Bruno está sano.
I try to eat healthy (food). Trato de comer de forma saludable. (US)
health: la salud
You seem to be in good health. Parece que tiene buena salud.
health care servicio médico, asistencia sanitaria
UK: So, Marge, how is your health?
US: Well I was feeling pretty healthy until the doctor told me I had six months to live.
- "Our factory manager in Paris has been bugging me for some new health and safety equipment."
- "We don't want to risk any health and safety lawsuits."
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "Likely to decrease the risk of health complications."
- "I guarantee you that with a bit of careful management, both the Sydney and the Wellington teams will enjoy some healthy competition."
- "Walking a dog can be so good for your health, it's great exercise!"
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "Subject: re: Health and safety $$$"
- "There will be a rumor about a product causing health problems.."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Healthy' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!