Traducción & Definición
What a huge success! ¡Que gran éxito!
UK: The Delavigne Christmas party was a huge success.
US: The bill for the party was also huge.
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "Susie : Oh my god, it's huge!"
- "My breasts are huge!"
- "Brian : A huge tree!"
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Huge' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!