Traducción & Definición
I'd love to (or "I would love to"): Me encantaría
I'd love to (play tennis with you): Me encantaría (jugar al tenis con usted)
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Listen, I'm going to have to dash, but I'd love to hear how you get on soon."
- "I would love to meet him.."
- "Icarus : Well if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them."
- "Tell the Sheik I'd love to come and visit him in Dubai one day."
- "Donna : Yes sir, I would love to go with you!"
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Melanie : Yes, I'd love to see you again Icarus."
- "I'd love to give you a refund, but you need a receipt for that."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'I'd love to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!