Traducción & Definición
I'd love to (or "I would love to"): Me encantaría
I'd love to (play tennis with you): Me encantaría (jugar al tenis con usted)
- "Icarus : Well if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them."
- "Tell the Sheik I'd love to come and visit him in Dubai one day."
- "Donna : Yes sir, I would love to go with you!"
- "I'd love to give you a refund, but you need a receipt for that."
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Melanie : Yes, I'd love to see you again Icarus."
- "I would love to meet him.."
- "Listen, I'm going to have to dash, but I'd love to hear how you get on soon."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'I'd love to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!