Traducción & Definición
an immigrant: un inmigrante
- "This starter pack is designed to give recent immigrants* to the USA a user-friendly introduction to life in the United States of America."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "Some pesky reporter found out there's an illegal immigrant who's been working at my ranch for years now."
- "As an immigrant myself, I struggled with a lot of red tape before I was finally awarded American citizenship."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "Please note that this product is only designed for legal immigrants."
- "Jean : I love Italian immigrants!"
- "Everybody knows that you speak perfect English, so you should stop disguising yourself as a lovable, mild-mannered immigrant."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Immigrant' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!