Traducción & Definición
an immigrant: un inmigrante
- "As an immigrant myself, I struggled with a lot of red tape before I was finally awarded American citizenship."
- "Please note that this product is only designed for legal immigrants."
- "Everybody knows that you speak perfect English, so you should stop disguising yourself as a lovable, mild-mannered immigrant."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "On the other hand, he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "Jean : I love Italian immigrants!"
- "To replace them, he found a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "This starter pack is designed to give recent immigrants* to the USA a user-friendly introduction to life in the United States of America."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Immigrant' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!