Traducción & Definición
to implement: implementar, poner en práctica, ejecutar
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. Hemos implementado varias políticas para facilitar estas negociaciones.
UK: I think it's time to implement "Plan B".
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Implement' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!