Traducción & Definición
the importance (of a decision): la importancia, el peso (de una decisión)
(His dog is) of great importance (to him): (Su perro es) de gran importancia (para él)
- "Wang Industries CEO Lee Wang, 51, is determined to put Chinese-made luxury goods on the map, and understands the importance of brand recognition."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Anyway, let's get back to the importance of the diet."
- "Sam : Well I think it's normal considering your company's importance to our bank."
- "It's a beautiful place, and I'm fully aware of its increasing importance to the global economy."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "Therefore, it is of maximum importance that we review office policy on language to be used on the premises of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled "The importance of networking in business"."
- "Brent : Moira, this morning we're going to discuss the importance of a balanced diet."
- "Bruno : I have a mission of the utmost importance to give you, Jones."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Importance' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!