Traducción & Definición
in case (of fire, use the stairs): en caso (de incendio, use las escaleras)
(take an umbrella) just in case: (tome un paraguas) por si acaso
- "In case you've forgotten, we had reached a deal on selling co-branded cosmetic products on the Asian market!"
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "Edward : Well, I wrote another one just in case."
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol... just in case."
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "Edward : Well, I wrote another one just in case..."
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar... just in case of an emergency."
- "Bring your guitar, just in case."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In case' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!