Traducción & Definición
in the meantime: mientras tanto
- "In the meantime, we're going to make a connection with your network, and run a diagnostic report."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using email, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "In the meantime, why don't you get a large rock so that I can keep the car from rolling?"
- "In the meantime, I'll work on ideas for the name of the new boxed set, and a sexy little packaging design to boost sales."
- "In the meantime, I'm going to have a look around."
- "Brent : So what are you doing in the meantime?"
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days... cheers, mate."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
- "In the meantime, I'd like to show you the executive offices, introduce you to the staff, and answer any questions you may have."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In the meantime' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!