Traducción & Definición
in this case, in both cases, in some cases: en este caso, en ambos casos, en algunos casos
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
- "In this case, neither team scored at all."
- "In both cases, this is not terribly, uh, serious, because our earnings more than compensate for these expenses."
- "In some cases Anosmia maybe permanent, although few people have reported a recovery."
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door..."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "No matter how silly the question may be, there is always a way to transform it into something informative, and in this case, you managed to promote our products as well."
- "Bruno : Well, in that case, I guess I'll see you tonight."
- "Well, in that case I don't know what to tell you Dmitri."
- "Bob : Well sir, in this case, you'll definitely need an IT consultant."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In this case' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!